At Living Hope we believe that involvement in a small group is incredibly important to people’s personal and spiritual growth. Groups also allow us to condense the big church feel of a Sunday morning into smaller and more relational parts. We are firmly convinced that everyone can grow and benefit from being in a small group.
MORE INFO ABOUT SMALL GROUPS
- Generally meet bi-weekly on a set day throughout the year
- When together, they will either study scripture, look at a topic of interest (i.e finances, parenting, Sunday’s sermon) or will be involved in serving their community.
- Fun and confidentiality are treasured values
- Feel free to visit our small group table in the Fellowship Room to get more details or to find a group that’s right for you.
- You can also go online to read more, or to sign up for a group. Just go to www.livinghope.on.ca and look under the ‘Ministries’ tab.
COMPLIMENTARY GROUPS – In addition to our small groups, we offer several complimentary groups. These groups are extra opportunities and they run for various blocks of time throughout the year. Some examples include; Men’s bible studies, “Coffee Break” (women), Young At Heart (55 +), Men’s Breakfast or Financial Peace to name a few.
If you wish to join a group, simply e-mail Karl at email@example.com